Who said you can’t any cookies on low-crab? These Almond Cookies are eye-catching, beautiful, and delicious. Made with almond flour you can decorate them any way you like, such as dark unsweetened chocolate, and chopped almonds on top.
2 Cups of Almond Flour
2 Teaspoons of Stevia
1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
1/2 Cup of Butter (softened and unsalted)
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat the oven to 300.
2. Using an electric mixer blend the softened butter.
3. Add the remaining ingredients.
4. Form dough into walnut size balls and place onto ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 5 minutes. Press down lightly with a fork, then continue to bake another 18 minutes
6. Let cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before removing
1. The oil from the butter and almond flour will grease the cookie sheet as the cookies bake.
2. The cookies will not brown like normal cookies do.
3. You can customize the cookie any way you like (Shredded Coconut, Chopped Almonds etc).