Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Almond Bark
Chocolate lovers and sweet tooths alike will enjoy this low-carb confection.
1 Cup of Bakers Chocolate (unsweetened)
1/4 Cup of Butter
1/4 Cup of Peanut Butter (natural/unsweetened)
1 Cup of Shredded Coconut (unsweetened)
1 Cup of Raw Almonds
Stevia to taste
1. In a pan, add the Bakers Chocolate, Butter, and Peanut Butter.
2. Heat and stir until the mixture is smooth and well blended. Turn off the heat. Add the coconut, almonds, stevia, and mix well.
3. Put mixture on a lined parchment paper cookie sheet and freeze for 35 minutes.
4. Remove from the freezer
5. Store the Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Almond Bark in a freezer bag and store in the freezer.
1. Remove the Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Almond Bark from the freezer and allow to soften a little before eating.
2. Instead of Unsweetened Bakers Chocolate, we found Bakers Chocolate sweetened with Stevia at Bulk Barn.