Coconut Butter Fat Bombs
Low-Carb Coconut Butter Fat Bombs look like an Oreo filled Reeces Pieces cup. Don’t be fooled though they are low-carb and still contain the healthy fat.
1 Cup of Coconut Oil (melted)
3/4 Cup of Coconut Butter (melted)
1 Teaspoon of Stevia
8 Tablespoons of Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)
1/2 Cup of Butter (melted & salted)
1. Place the Coconut Oil, Stevia, Cocoa Powder, and Butter in a pot and melt until all of the ingredients are combined.
2. Place Silicone Baking Cups on top of a cookie sheet.
3. Pour 1 Tablespoon of the mixture into each of the Silic one Baking Cups.
4. Freeze for 15 minutes
5. Pour 1 Tablesppon of Coconut Butter into each of the Silicone Baking Cups.
6. Freeze for 15 minutes.
7. Pour 1 Tablespoon of the mixture into each of the Silicone Baking Cups.
8. Freeze for 30 minutes and enjoy