Pumpkin Pie with Almond Crust
Thanksgiving and Christmas just aren’t the same without this delicious Pumpkin Pie with Almond Crust.
2 Cups of Almond Flour
1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
1 Can of Pure Pumpkin
1/2 Teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice
A pinch of salt
Stevia to Taste
1. Place Flour and Salt in Food Processor and pulse briefly
2. Add coconut oil and egg and pulse until mixture forms a ball
3. Press into a 9-inch pie dish
4. Prebake the crust for 8 minutes
1. Place pure pumpkin into a large bowl
2. Add pumpkin pie spice and a pinch of salt
3. Taste the pumpkin pie mixture and add Stevia to taste
4. Add the eggs into the mixture and mix until smooth.
5. Pour mixture into Almond Flour Crust and bake for 35 minutes at 350F.
Best kept in the fridge to avoid getting the Almond Flour Crust soggy.